This equipment manufactured by ALBION is used for heating the brine or other liquid (syrup, acetic acid, etc.), through exchange of heat and combustion gases versus liquid processing. It is mainly used when saturated steam is not available.
It consists primarily of a multitube heat exchanger where the inner circulating gases from a burner natural gas.
|Model||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||H Tank (mm)||Thickness veneer (mm)|
|511 00||1.900||1000||1400||2 a 1,5|
All rights reserve to modify this chart for updates or technical motives
Part: vertical cylindrical body, conical bottom, top output, false bottom side 1.5 "with ball valve, lid threaded bottom for total draining and cleaning, entrance upper 1.5", three-legged, level transparent external viewer for visual control of level of liquid, dial thermometer.
Heating: of indirect type of saline and by combustion of natural gas burner natural gas or packaging (LPG) 60.000 kcal / hour with programmer attached to the Team System MODULATING and exchanger in stainless steel AISI 316 located at the bottom of the tank, to reach working temperature. Thermometer for the visual of the temperature control and piping for control and manual operation available.
• Built: completely in stainless steel AISI 316 and sanitary materials, except commercial burner tube level, etc.
• Completion: sanitary polished
• Main: section of 1 meter pipe to connect output of gases to the outside.
• Tank: built with sheet metal in 2 mm and 1.5 mm thickness
• Volume to overflow: 1,000 litres.