This equipment, also known as "cracker halves", is used to cut the tomatoes of "plum" variety, normally bound to dehydrated, around its longitudinal axis. It works on 4-ways cut in parallel, for large productions. (to 3.200 kg/h).
|509 04||Tomatoes||900||1550||3100||1 + 0.75 hp|
All rights reserve to modify this chart for updates or technical motives
• It consists of eight strings v 45 ° carrying the product of a end to the other. At the end of this extreme motor is located with the blades to perform the cut of the product.
• Conveyor belts of 50mm useful width clamps.
• Tensioning roller mounted on bearings and located knob roll of the same way.
• Remote control for tapes with reducer in bath oil and 0,75 HP motor three-phase 100% shielded.
• Remote control blade with 100% shielded three phase 1HP motor.
Built with modules and structurally in stamped stainless steel plate and structural sections of the same material.